It's like living in Airbnb - Fully furnishedSold
Ever dream of living in the highest floor in CBD and next to Herdsman Lake and Lake Monger Reserve? With green environment and fresh air, this is a unit not to be missed! This home is with wooden flooring and skirting from the entrance to the kitchen and all the way to the living area. An open concept plan with neutral wall colour, stylish light fittings and a balcony where it can be easily accessed through the living area.
As the kitchen has just been renovated and walls has just been painted 6 months ago, you can enjoy the fresh new feeling of the home. Each room is with carpet flooring and a built-in wardrobe.
A perfect location for public transport, freeway access, close to CBD, beach and parks. It is with easy access to amenities like St John of God Subiaco Hospital, Coles and much more…
The home is as ready as to just bringing your bag of clothes and move in. It comes be fully furnish items as below:
- TV and DVD player
- Couch & Armchair, cushions & rugs
- Wooden dining table with 4 comfortable chairs
- Kitchen equipment & utensils – Fridge, microwave, crockery, cookware, coffee plunger and much more…
- Laundry with Miele washing machine & Electrolux dryer
- Bed in each bedroom with bed sheets, quilt and quilt cover
- A white stylish tallboy and 2 side bed table
- A long large 1 m long seaside picture with frame
Features are as below:
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobe in each room
- Stylish standalone stove with oven
- Air-conditioning split unit in the living area
- Security door to the home
- Share garden area at the ground floor
- 1 Carport
- High-security entrance with passcode
Don’t wait! Call Leigh today at 040 229 8884 for a viewing.
The lovely home is offered for sale by "Fixed Date Sale" with all offers to be submitted by Wednesday, 18th December, 2019.
Note: The seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the "Fixed Date Sale" date, without notice.
*Information Disclaimer: This information is solely for advertising and marketing purpose only. At the point of preparing the advertisement, it is believed to be accurate. Interested parties must undertake the independent enquiries and investigations in any details herein are true and correct. Information and figures may be subjected to changes without prior notice.
Office: 08 6363 5214 Mobile: 040 229 8884 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Leigh Choo