Living near CBD Fully FurnishedFor Lease
This 2 bedroom apartment is located on the lowest floor in the complex where you have your own backyard for entertainment and BBQ. It is approximately 10 mins drive to Northbridge, CBD and Monday night Markets on Beaufort Street.
It comes with the features as below:
- 2 good size bedrooms with wardrobe and additional furniture
- Large courtyard with easy-care maintenance
- Laundry with bathroom
- 1 toilet
- Sliding door to bedroom pathway
- Approximately 2 mins walk to the nearest bus stop; based on the current schedule there are busses approximately every 10 mins
- Approximately 5 mins drive to the famous campus Edith Cowan University (ECU)
- A short walking distance to restaurants and shops, post offices and Stirling Libraries Inglewood
Do drive past the property for a quick view but 'DO NOT' enter the property unless accompanied by Perth One Representative.
PLEASE register your intention to attend the home open time by texting to 040 229 8884. If there is no registration, we are unable to notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
*Information Disclaimer: This information is solely for advertising and marketing purpose only. At the point of preparing the advertisement, it is believed to be accurate. Interested parties must undertake the independent enquiries and investigations in any details herein are true and correct. Information and figures may be subjected to changes without prior notice.
Office: 08 6363 5214 Mobile: 040 229 8884 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Leigh Choo